Renting With Just Rentals
At Just Rentals, we pride ourselves on the fact we are an independently owned & operated Specialized Property Management business. This means we are 100 % focussed on rental property management. We lease and manage rental properties in most Melbourne metropolitan suburbs.
What does this means for you as a landlord?
- We are open 7 days per week
- We provide a 24 hour contact phone number answered by one of our own property managers
- All advertised open for inspection properties are for a minimum of 15 min duration, thus making sure that prospective tenants that are genuinely interested make an effort in attending during these allocated times
- All property inspections are carried out by a qualified staff member - we do not take cash deposits at the office or hand out keys. Potential tenants can inspect your property by making an appointment to view, or receive an invitation or reminder text message notifying the potential tenant of the upcoming open home, therefore your property is leased faster.
- Free “For Lease” corflute provided if requested.
- We invite & recommend you to attend all regular routine property inspections and provide a full written report.
- Free Rental Appraisal with annual written reviews to ensure you are receiving the correct market rent for your property.
- Your property condition report is a comprehensive & detailed document which includes digital photos of both the interior& exterior of the home to ensure greater tenant accountability for the condition of your property.
- All properties are advertised on the 4 highest ranked websites
Free Rental Appraisal
Call us today on (03) 9563 1711, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online enquiry form for an obligation free rental appraisal about the potential leasing of your property and why you should consider Just Rentals as your preferred property management specialists.
We would be more than happy to provide you with a written report of the current market rental value of your property. This report shall include other similar properties which have recently leased in your area and properties currently available.
This report shall assist you in ensuring you are able to attract and retain the most suitable tenant for your property.
PLEASE REFER TO ATTACHMENT
The Leasing Process
Our leasing department is completely focused on finding you the best available tenant in the shortest possible time frame. We do not hand out keys to properties, we contact all online & phone enquiries and talk to all prospective tenants regarding their requirements before accompanying them to your property so we can personally sell them the benefits of your investment home.
Extensive screening checks are conducted on all prospective tenants and completed within 24/48 hours of the application being received. Tenancy, employment, education and personal references are provided by the applicant and are thoroughly checked during the leasing process. The information is then verified by Australia’s largest tenancy database company (TICA), which specialises in providing information regarding the Applicant’s rental history. We will then proceed with the leasing arrangements after consultation and approval is obtained by you as the owner.
The steps we take to secure your tenant as are as follows:
Stage 1. Tenant inspects and applies for the rental home
Stage 2. Just Rentals begins the application process by confirming current & previous rental & employment history & references , personal & professional referees & putting them through the national tenancy database
Stage 3. Just Rentals presents application to landlord for consideration
Stage 4. Tenant is notified of successful application
Stage 5. Tenant is asked to confirm date of entry and pay 1st month’s rent to secure the home
Stage 6. Appointment is scheduled with prospective tenant(s) in office to initial all conditions of the Residential Tenancy Agreement and sign, 2 copies of the Condition Report,
sign Bond Lodgement Form, provided with Tenancy information and 2 sets of keys to the property
Stage 7. Tenant(s) move into property, maintenance issues are addressed and Condition Report handed back to Just Rentals within 10 working days of entry.
Stage 8. Copy of signed agreement sent to landlord
In the event your personal details change, please click here to update our agency of your new contact details.