Apply For a Property
Just Rentals Application Form
We offer prospective tenants the opportunity to apply for properties both online or by printed applications. If you create an account online, you can save your application and use it on multiple properties.
Please be advised that applications will not be processed, until the property has been viewed both internally & externally and all prospective tenant applications have been received. Please ensure all applicable fields are completed, failure to do so will impact on the length of time is takes to process your application.
Below is a Just Rentals Tenancy Application Form. Please download, print, fill it out and email or fax it to our office for processing. Our email address is email@example.com. 4558.
Please ensure you fill out the Application Form thoroughly, remembering to sign and initial all of the relevant sections, paying particular attention to the first page of the application form. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office on 03 9563 1711
- 1 Form
Once your application is approved by the owner of the property, our office will contact you and let you know of the excellent news.
Upon your acceptance of the property, we will send you an email confirming in writing your approval and advising you that we will schedule an appointment for you to attend the office to begin the leasing process in the signing of the necessary tenancy documentation, including signing of lease agreements, keys register and bond lodgement form.
To secure the property we will also ask that you transfer the first month’s rent into our nominated bank account in the next twenty four (24) hours and we will provide you with the details to do so.
Once we have received your first month’s rent, we will contact you and organize a time for all of the prospective tenants that will be residing at the property, to come into our office, pay the Bond money for the property whereby a Bond Lodgement receipt will be issued and then to sit down and sign the necessary documentation where we will issue you with the keys & any remote controls to the property.
All maintenance and repairs will be dealt with as required. We have a fully trained team of tradespeople whose workmanship and integrity is guaranteed by our company.
Please use the form below to request non-urgent maintenance at your rental property and you will be contacted as quickly as possible.
Weekend or after hours urgent maintenance
Should you require after hours urgent maintenance, please contact your property manager/and or follow advised urgent repair procedure as indicated by your property manager at the commencement of your tenancy.
Notice to Vacate
Should you wish to vacate your rental property you will need to complete and submit the below form to us.
Notice of Tenant Transfer
content to be provided
Vacating the Property
Disconnection of services
It is your responsibility to have all utility services disconnected from the rental property upon vacation and to have all accounts finalised when you vacate.
Please arrange for the redirection of all mail through Australia Post. Please also advise the banks, hire, purchase companies, etc of your forwarding address.
The following guideline’s has been prepared in order to assist with the assessment of the property you have been renting to ensure prompt return of your Bond.
The property must be comparable upon vacation to the initial condition report.
- Stove and oven to be cleaned inside and out, including oven racks and griller tray.
- All kitchen cupboards, drawers and bench tops to be cleaned internally and externally.
- Remove and clean kitchen exhaust fan/range hood.
- Dust or clean windows and window furnishings.
- Clean bath, shower recess (check for mould), tile grouting, hand basin, bathroom cabinets, toilets and floors.
- Remove and clean bathroom exhaust fan.
- Venetian blinds and window furnishings throughout the property must be dusted and cleaned.
Walls and Doors:
- Wash down dirty walls and all woodwork (including skirting boards) to remove all marks and stains, remove all cobwebs. Particularly from around light switches and door handles. All cobwebs are to be removed.
- Air vents to be dusted.
- Windows and windowsills to be dusted and cleaned internally and externally. If you have affixed any pictures or posters, without the appropriate approval or used hooks or nails-thus damaging the walls-these areas will need to be repainted at your expense unless the damage is rectified
- Carpets must be professionally steam cleaned upon vacation and receipt supplied upon returning the keys.
- Vinyl/Linoleum, floorboards and tiled areas to be washed thoroughly.
- Clean all light fittings and replace any blown light globes.
- Driveways, carports, garages and all areas to be free of all oil and grease stains.
Lawns & Gardens:
- Please ensure that all lawns are mowed, edges trimmed, garden beds and pebble gardens are to be weeded and well maintained.
- All garden rubbish and other rubbish are to be removed from the property.
Keys & Remote Control Devices:
- Keys to all locks, letterbox and remote control door units are to be returned upon vacating. Rent will be charged accordingly until we have received all of the keys.
- The lodged bond will only be refunded after all keys have been returned to our office and a final inspection has been carried out on the property and landlords/agent is satisfied with the condition of the property.
- Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997 the property bond is not to be used as rent owing to date
- Upon returning the keys to the office the Property Manager will inspect the property. The condition will be compared against the original condition report when tenancy commenced, allowing for reasonable wear and tear. A Bond claim form will need to be signed by all parties to whose names the bond is held.
- Please check your condition report for the original condition of the property at the commencement of your tenancy.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Paying Your Rent
Our office is open on Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm & Sat 9.00am – 4.00pm for you to pay your rent.
- This is the easiest way to pay your rent, we shall deduct your rent from your nominated account on the due date.